Guitar Lessons will benefit your child twice as much as athletic training or acting lessons and dance lessons
Signing your child up for music lessons isn’t just about music; it’s also an investment in your child’s future.
Children who take music lessons experience rapid growth in brain development within just 20 days of starting music lessons!
How does Rochester’s School Of Guitar fit in?
High-quality Music Education Makes a Difference:
Rochester’s School Of Guitar provides a completely NEW, dynamic, fun, enriching and effortless learning experience to better your child’s music and life and in turn, your family.
In the traditional, isolated setting of music lessons, children often toil for months, make no progress, and walk away hating their lessons.
The traditional isolated music lesson:
- Gets boring after a number of lessons
- Doesn’t encourage and make it easy for kids to practice
- Doesn’t provide the necessary engagement and community necessary for a child to really grow as a person and as a young musician
- Provides no motivation to keep the student learning and improving
- Is either made up on the spot or are a cookie cutter method they use for everyone
Research has proven that children who receive higher quality music lessons do better in school than their peers do. Music lessons could even increase your child’s test scores in math, science and many other area’s by 20%.
Rochester’s School Of Guitar provides a better experience, better musical education, and better results.
So why would you want to stick with the usual boring, incomplete traditional methods!
Rochester’s School Of Guitar provides you and your child with a completely new dynamic learning experience you won’t find anywhere else in Rochester. Your child will love it and the results will show!
By Joining Rochester’s School Of Guitar, Your Child Will:
- Have more fun with a more engaging learning experience
- Join a warm, welcoming community and develop strong social skills and teamwork
- Want to practice, guaranteed
- Develop self-esteem and confidence
- Learn a skill he can carry with him for the rest of his life
- Develop a healthy and creative outlet for self expression
- Increase academic performance
- Improve his ability to focus
- Learn self discipline and what it means to reach goals
- Learn what it means to work for a delayed reward
Lessons include tons of extra bonuses:
I am 100% confident that your child’s experience with Rochester’s School Of Guitar will be 10 times more beneficial and fun for them than traditional lessons. Take the time to find out yourself with:
1. A free introductory session. In this session we will play some guitar, have fun and show you what it will be like at Rochester’s School Of Guitar.
Schedule your free intro lesson today by clicking on the button below and telling me a little bit more about your child.
Get your child started with guitar lessons in Rochester today
or Call: (585) 530-2201
P.S. Higher quality education will make a huge difference in your child’s success later in life. Why not try the teaching method designed to give your child the maximum amount of fun and growth possible!
P.P.S. There is a cap on the number of kids allowed in the school, so don’t wait. Contact me today to make sure your kid doesn’t miss out on this great experience.
1. What makes you so sure your method is better?
I’m part of an international group of guitar teachers/music teachers called the Elite Guitar Teachers Inner Circle. In this program, the best music teachers around the globe discuss current teaching methods and ways to improve our students’ experiences.
Through my years of studying EVERY teaching method, and the knowledge I’ve gained as a part of this program, I am 100% confident that my teaching method is the best method available.
2. My child is very shy, will this method work for her?
This method of instruction is great for shy children. she will be able to find other children who are interested in what she’s learning, so they will make more friends. she will also build confidence in herself as she continues to improve as players!
If you’re looking for ways to get your shy child to open up, this is the best lesson approach in Rochester you can take.
3. Does playing guitar require natural talent?
Natural talent is just guessing correctly. Yes, people have differing levels of ability when they start out, but anyone can learn to play guitar. I am 100% certain of that.
The reason a good number of kids never become competent guitar players is because the traditional learning process for guitar is boring.
If it was fun, every kid would reach would become skilled and reap the rewards we talked about above, which is why my teaching method is designed to provide more entertainment value.
4. What if I buy an expensive instrument and my child does not stick with the lessons?
This fear is a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts. If you buy your child a cheap guitar, and he doesn’t like the feel or sound of the guitar, there’s a higher chance that he will not want to continue learning.
If you buy your child a decent guitar that he thinks is really cool, sounds great, and is fun to play, the chances are much greater that he will continue to be excited to play the instrument and learn.
If you want your child to have a greater chance at success, buy them a nicer instrument.
5. What if I don’t have enough time to drive my kids around to all the lessons?
No problem. Lessons are designed to be convenient and allow flexibility, so you can come when you’re ready.If your child has a test, you won’t need to come. If you want to run to the super market and fit it in within other errands, you will be able to do so.
Rochester’s School Of Guitar provides the most flexible schedule for guitar lessons in Rochester for kids.
6. My daughter has taken lessons before and she didn’t like them. What if she has the same experience at your school?
I am very confident that she will have a different experience here, because the teaching method is completely different. Different method, different result. I also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so that you have an entire month to decide if this style of instruction is right for her.